Thursday, October 18, 2012

back to normal



I'm finally feeling at least somewhat back to normal now :) yay! Man, what a rough two weeks though. I swear nothing makes you appreciate little things like breathing, sleeping and eating like being super sick. Last night I slept SO good, I almost cried when I woke up, I was so happy!

Anyway, that's enough of the sick talk now. I'm feeling a lot better so it's time for this blog to move into cheerful territory again! :) I've spent most of the morning tying up loose ends on my super exciting secret project so I think I'll be sharing all the details either this weekend or Monday.. not sure yet but it's coming soon :D Then tonight I'll finally tackle all the work/emails/laundry, etc. that's been building up while I've been offline. YIKES!!


Dress - c/o modcloth | Necklace - forever 21 | Belt - from another dress | Shoes - uo