Wednesday, December 5, 2012

a new favorite



Every once in a while I really, really, really love what I'm wearing. This was one of those days. I was actually disappointed when it was time to go to bed because it meant changing, and I debated sleeping in this -- tights, belt and all. Maybe, if I'm lucky, I'll be wearing it in my dreams and it'll be like I never switched into flannel pj bottoms and a sweatshirt.

The dress is a new acquisition, and I'm absolutely head over heels in love with it! It's a beautiful rusty orange, and it's really thick, something I love in a winter dress. I picked up the tights at Target the other day, in that section where they have them rolled up into little bundles for $5 a pop. They're usually all footless it seems, but this time they weren't, and they had so many wonderful colors too! AND they're surprisingly amazing quality for being $5. I'm so used to tights that slouch throughout the day or ones that look really saturated until you put them on and then they stretch out so much that they lose their color. These maintained their pretty hue AND stayed nice and taut all day long. Score!

Oh also while I was at Target I picked up some more Christmas decorations! I got some garland for my purple tree (you can see it behind me, isn't it even prettier now?!) as well as a little USB powered mini-tree for my computer table and some other goodies. My room is getting so Christmasy, it's wonderful! :D


Shoes - c/o bait footwear | Belt - asos | Dress - c/o sheinside
Tights (mine are jade haze) - target | Shirt - modcloth