Sunday, July 28, 2013

give me a break



I took a little unexpected break the last few days and it was so nice. I've been on the brink of getting sick for a week or two and thought a couple days of relaxation might nip it in the bud. I definitely feel on the upswing now but I'm still a teensy bit run down. I have so much to do though, I really need to just get at it! On top of regular things like packing orders, answering emails (horribly behind again, argh!) and doing laundry, it's that time of year when I need to start drawing my 2014 calendar for Flapper Doodle (I actually have THREE calendar ideas in mind! I want to draw all of them even though I don't know how I'll manage to find time for even one) and etsy is revamping their listing pages in about a week, so I need to adjust all of my item descriptions and photos. And my dad is launching a new website so I have been forced volunteered to design it. Phew!

Oh, also for anyone interested in the room tour (and closet tour!) that I've been promising for ages, I FINALLY took pictures and have it scheduled for this week. I decided to break it up into a couple of posts so it's not too photo-heavy :) I've made a lot of subtle changes to my room over the last few months and I'm really just so happy with how everything looks.

ps. I just started watching Call the Midwife and I love it so far! Does anyone else watch?




dress- le bomb shop | sweater - c/o romwe (old) | shoes - modcloth