Monday, October 14, 2013

denim hearts



My brother's cell phone broke last week so I gave him mine and upgraded to the iphone 5C. I forgot that it's a completely different size than my old one (I had a 4S) so in addition to needing a new case (I'm going to miss my perfect pink hello kitty one so much!) it doesn't fit in my tripod iphone attachment anymore. For these photos I put my self-timer on and then taped my cell phone to my computer screen with blue painter's tape so it would stay upright. Neccesity is the mother of invention right? ;p

Speaking of blue painter's tape, I got all of my paint and painting supplies yesterday! I get the apartment tomorrow night (!!!!) so I'll probably start painting on Wednesday. I'm so excited about this part! The moving-all-my-stuff and finding-furniture parts are a little more daunting. I did start cleaning out my closet, though, and I have a big giant heap of things for a shop my closet update later this week! I figured I might as well clear out some things I don't wear instead of mindlessly moving everything into the new place :)



I've mentioned this before, but I still can't get over this sweet furry friendship. Hubble and Arrietty are such cute little pals! They're almost always hanging out together, playing, or napping near each other (still not cuddling but I'm hoping that's on the horizon.)