Tuesday, January 28, 2014

tick tock tick tock



I just noticed that society6 is offering wall clocks now! Some of my designs were automatically generated into clocks (they use the same images from tote bags & pillows to produce the clocks) and it was so fun scrolling through my shop to see how they look! These six are my favorite (I can't BELIEVE how well the bottom left one was cropped! It was an accident that it turned out that precise, isn't that cool?) I might maybe possibly get the top middle one for my apartment. I always feel weird putting my own stuff up but I just love how it looks!

The neat thing, too, is you can pick black, white or natural for the frame and black or white for the hands. These are my own preferences but it's fun playing around to see how they look with different colors.