Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day!



Happy St. Patrick's Day! I'm spending the day in NYC with my friend Nicole, who's visiting for a couple days! Last night my mom made her signature St. Patrick's Day dinner for us (colcannon, Irish stew and Irish soda bread) and it was ah-mazing. I wish she'd make it more than once a year, especially the colcannon (it's basically just potatoes and kale but it's SO good!!)

I'll be mailing out all of the shop my closet orders after I get back from New York. I meant to mail them last week but Aunt Annie passed away the day I listed everything and the week ended up going in a different (much sadder) direction than I had planned, so I didn't get to pack the items yet. I promise I'll do it tomorrow though, in fact I pinky swear :) Thanks for your patience if you ordered anything!


dress- vintage from The Paraders | cardigan - forever 21 | wig - minty mix
shoes - bait footwear | brooch - c/o blue window vintage