Wednesday, March 5, 2014

one year with miss arrietty!



Today is one year since I brought home this little bundle of cuteness. I've said this a million times -- adopting right after you lose a cat definitely isn't for everyone, but it was the right choice for me. Adopting her was one of the best decisions I've ever made in my whole life. I'm so happy that she's a part of my life now.

I can't get over how affectionate she is! She absolutely loves cuddling and licking. We do this thing where I hover my hand over her head and she stands on her hind legs, grabs my arm and starts licking my hand while standing up. It's SO cute I can't handle it. She and Hubble get along fantastically! They play (a lot!), snuggle together and bathe each other. Arrietty is considerably smaller than Hubble so it's always a riot when she pounces on him to initiate play.

She's a goofy, talkative, cuddly, fluffy, beautiful kitty and I'm just so glad I found her.