Wednesday, March 19, 2014

pink lemonade



Can you believe tomorrow is spring?! It sure doesn't feel like it yet but it's nice to know that affordably priced fruit (my favorite part of spring and summer, ha!) and higher temperatures are just around the corner. I did actually venture outside yesterday without a heavy winter coat and didn't die from frostbite, which is progress.

Isn't this dress the absolute cutest? I'm a little obsessed with yellow this year and I'm *always* obsessed with polka dots and peter pan collars. Le Bomb Shop is offering 10% off on this dress now through March 26th with code K8ISGR8, so now would be a good time to snatch it up! I think a sweet cotton dress is the perfect way to celebrate the end of winter ;)

ps. I took pictures for the first part of my apartment tour (my kitchen) and I'm posting it this week! Finally! yay!! :)


dress- c/o le bomb shop | cardigan - old navy | shoes - bait footwear
wig- minty mix | hat and belt - forever 21