Friday, March 28, 2014

starry night



I feel like the worst science nerd on the planet right now -- I haven't watched the new Cosmos yet. I KNOW. It's mostly because the premiere was at the same time as The Walking Dead and after that I thought I might as well just wait and binge watch the whole thing when it's over. But I have to admit that the rabid Carl Sagan fan side of me is a little hesitant to watch it, just because it isn't Carl Sagan. I love Neil deGrasse Tyson and I know Carl Sagan would approve but the original Cosmos means so much to me. It's kind of like if your all time favorite movie was being remade with your all time favorite movie stars. You'd want to see it because you already know you love the story & all your favorite people would be there. But the original was just SO GOOD, part of you wants that to be the only version that ever flickers before your eyes.




dress- c/o miss patina | lady tie - flapper girl | tights - urban outfitters
shoes & polka dot blouse - c/o oasap | wig - minty mix