Thursday, August 7, 2014

do you want to build a snowman?



Yesterday we went to Hollywood Studios for the second time this week. They have so much Frozen-themed stuff going on! When I visited in February you'd never know that Disney had even released the movie, so it's nice to finally see it splashed all over the place now :) They have a dedicated store, Wandering Oaken's Trading Post (a little disappointing that you're not greeted with someone saying "yoo hoo! big summer blowout!" though ;) Frozen-themed snacks and treats and even Frozen themed fireworks at night (which were AWESOME)

Also I wrote an article about my mobile office for the etsy seller handbook blog today! You can take a peek here. Pretty exciting!!  I'm super thrilled about it :D  You can also view a little video of the setup process on my instagram here :)




polka dot dress - c/o le bomb shop | floral dress - vintage | scallop flats - h&m
backpack - forever 21 | mobile office shoes - modcloth