Friday, June 3, 2016

homebody



I have tickets to see Chris Hardwick tonight in Atlantic City (hence the reason I originally thought it would be a good day for hanging out at the beach) but now that I'm actually faced with the prospect of a 1+ hour drive there and back I just don't know if I want to go. I swear, ever since I got back from California I've been skipping out on almost all of my plans. They're all solitary plans, so maybe that makes it easier to skip them since I'm not letting anyone down but myself.

But once it gets time to GO I just can't bring myself to do it. I don't know if it's like MAJOR jet lag or just a mental block but I've skipped 11 movies that I had already bought tickets for and if I hadn't been treating my parents to see City Lights with me last month I probably would have skipped that too. You'd think that typing this out would make me be like "you know what, I really need to go to Atlantic City tonight and get over this" but if anything it's just making me want to stay home more? BLERG!