Monday, May 14, 2018

what I'd wear to Disneyland



I thought it would be fun to start a little series of outfits I'd wear to specific locations or for specific occasions. I actually intended to pack this outfit for my day in Disneyland last month, but then I found this pretty pink polkadot dress that I ended up taking with me instead. And then once I was actually there I ended up wearing a totally different dress anyway, lol! I love that pink dress but it was the last day of my trip and I was feeling a little bloated so I wanted something more comfy. The photo-ops may have suffered a bit since I was bedecked in black florals instead of pink polka dots, but I was much more comfortable and (tmi??) didn't feel like I had to suck in my stomach all day, lol!

Anyway though, this outfit felt SO Disney-ish to me! The skirt is made out of rainbow tulle and it's SO pretty when you twirl! I got it on the clearance rack at Hot Topic at the mall, and they don't seem to have this color online anymore, but I found some on ebay here. It's actually a My Little Pony dress, but the only themed detail is a little logo on the top corner of the bodice so it's easy to cover up with a cardigan.

Me and my mom are daydreaming about doing Disney World later this year or early next year, and I think this dress will absolutely be coming along if/when we go!




dress - hot topic | cardigan - amazon | shoes - bait footwear